Lake Manyara and Ngorongoro Safari
You will be picked at your preferred location and arrive in time for lunch in Arusha just after 1230 hrs. At 1400hrs, drive to Lake Manyara. Dinner and overnight at preferred lodge/hotel.
Enjoy a morning game drive in Lake Manyara National Park. The park’s inhabitants include hippo, monkey,tree-climbing lion, flamingo and other varieties of birdlife. Lunch at the lodge. Then drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
After breakfast, descend 2000 feet (over 600 meters) to the floor of the crater for a day crater tour with picnic lunches. Explore the forest areas inhabited by monkey and elephant, the lake area with the opportunity to see flamingo and other bird species, and the savannah where predators like the lion and cheetah are always on the hunt. Picnic lunches will be served in the crater. Dinner and overnight at the lodge in Ngorongoro.
After breakfast, drive back to Arusha. Lunch is provided in Arusha.
- All meals as per stated meal plan.
- All game drives.
- Transport for 4 days.
- Parks entrance fees.(Conservation fees)
- 1 liter bottle of water every day per person
- Lunch on the last day
- Pick and drop from and to the hotel.
- Drinks and beverages in the camp restaurants
- Tips for the driver guides, potters, waiters and waitress
- Extra activities in the course of safari e.g. Balloon safaris, Visiting Maasai village, Nature walks or Boat rides.